As no one will ever read my blog, I might as well talk about my thrilling exploits this day.In order to make it more exciting, I will employ the favored device of corporate analysis at high-levels: the bullet-point.
I went to get a haircut today while I had the oil changed in my vehicle. It was also inspected to discern the unsettling rattle and squeak emanating from its undercarriage that had begun early last week.
- An exhaust heat shield had become partially unbolted due to rusting (it is an older vehicle, after all).
- Cut the shit off (this was their genius idea)
- Don’t race people or allow my exhaust to become super-heated
- If I do allow my exhaust to become super-heated, do not park over combustible material
By the way, the red blotch on my forehead is due to my lack of grace leading to a rugburn on my head. I figure I should capture this at least once in order to remind myself at times when I have an over-inflated sense of value and self-worth that I am, at the core, a dumbass.
This picture provides me with three key takeaways (other than I should not have taken it):
- You should look at your backdrop prior to taking a picture and posting it online.
- I need to tidy my bathroom
- I should crop pictures of myself so that my grotesque body shape is either obscured or absent.
It is sad that I have a tag of “auto repair” that I have used numerous times on this site.